Why study MBBS in Russia?
Russia has always been popular with medical enthusiasts around the world. It is known for providing quality medical education. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) list, Russia supports 30 of the top 100 hospitals.
All these universities are recognized by the World Health Organization and many major countries. Thanks to international recognition, Russian doctors can easily work as international doctors.
Currently, graduates of Russian medical faculties work in large hospitals around the world.
The fact that the cost of the Ministry of Health and Education of Russia is very low compared to other countries is another reason why Russia is better than other European countries.
In addition, 12 out of 70 medical faculties in Russia offer medical education in English. Therefore, there is no language barrier for students studying medicine in Russia. This article discusses popular medical schools in Russia as well as tuition fees and other prerequisites.
Why are you studying medicine in Russia? 4,444 Russian medical universities are growing rapidly, and many of them rank high in world academic rankings.
Here are some reasons why you should choose Russia to study MBBS.
- Russian medical universities are affiliated and recognized worldwide.
- World Health Organization and United States, United Kingdom, Middle East, Australia, India, Canada etc. approved by health authorities in countries.
- Since most of them are funded by the Russian government, they offer very affordable prices and standard designs. The
- Russian government supports 70% of medical research in Russia.
- These universities have built good infrastructure, technological development and teachers.
- Many of them are studying English.
- Most Russian universities offer preparation for the MCI exam.
- As a result, graduates perform well in FMGE exams and are ranked among hospitals and companies in India.
- Medical schools in Russia offer purpose-built courses that focus on generalization.
- Russian medical university offers exciting jobs to graduates.
- Famous families of Russian medical faculties also testify to Russia’s world status in medical research.
|University Name||QS Ranking (2022, Medicine)||National Ranking- CWUR (2022)|
|Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University||301-350||23|
|Lomonosov Moscow State University||251-300||1|
|Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University||401-450||NA|
|Pavlov University, St. Petersburg||451-500||NA|
|Saint Petersburg State University||451-500||7|
|Novosibirsk State University||601-650||4|
|Astrakhan State Medical University||NA||NA|
|Tambov State University||NA||NA|
Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University Moscow
Sechenov University is Russia’s largest and oldest medical university.
Its history dates back to the establishment of the Faculty of Medicine at the Moscow Imperial University in 1758. It has approximately 3,000 students worldwide.
Minimum Enrollment Requirements:
Courses that students must take in order to be admitted to health-related programs (Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Pharmacy and Nursing):
- Physics is minimum in each course. Students with suitable scores can apply.
Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow
Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU) is a state research university founded in 1755. It is home to more than 10,000 international students from 50 countries of the world.
It is number one in the national ranking. The Institute provides its students with everything they need to achieve the best standards of medical education. During the course, students also participate in research in laboratories in Moscow.
- Original or photocopy of high school diploma
- Original or photocopy of academic transcript (with subject and composition notes attached)
- Photocopy of first two pages of Russian passport/certificate
- 2 photos (3×4)
- English language test equivalent to IELTS 6.0 Level
- School Admission Form
- Application Deadline:
Pirogov Russian National Research University 4 Russian National Research Medical University is the first institution in Russia to provide education for women entering higher education.
The school is also the first school in the world to establish the Department of Pediatrics and sets an example for other schools to establish a Department of Pediatrics. The School of Biomedical Sciences was established in 1963, a first in the world.
Chemistry, Biology – for international students studying in English
Chemistry, Biology, Russian – for students studying Russian
Always before 30 June every year
Pavlov University, St. .
Pavlov First St. Petersburg State Medical University was founded in 1897 as a women’s medical institution. The University is a public school with a state license and state certification issued by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
Passport Size Photo
Russian Documents Law
St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg State University was established in the 1st higher education institution in Russia Education and in one of the best educational centers in Russia. Today, the University successfully combines tradition and innovation to become one of the world’s academic, scientific and cultural institutions.
The school is proud to have won nine Nobel prizes in fields as diverse as physiology, medicine, chemistry, physics, economics and knowledge. In addition, the two presidents and heads of government of the Russian Federation in St. Petersburg graduates. More than 3,000 international students from over 100 countries attend the school each year.
Tambov University is recognized by the World Health Organization for its medical services that add to the institution’s reputation.
Fill in the online application form located on the University website
Translate and type certificates and academic documents into Russian
Notarized and translate passport
National University of Lozhny (National University) November Russia A good choice to study medicine in is Lobachevsky National University. It was founded in 1916 and is best known for its courses in medicine and dentistry. Lobachevsky State University ranks 29th among Russian universities.
Online application from the University website
Russian translation and transcript of transcripts and study materials
Translation of passport and passport
Translation of proofs